Tuck Fest is a three day celebration of the outdoor lifestyle that features live music, outdoor competitions, demos, clinics, and more. For guests who are interested in simply experiencing the sights and sounds of the festival, there is no ticket or registration required (standard parking fees apply). We welcome everyone to enjoy the live music, demos, and view all of the competitions free of charge. Guests may choose to purchase Terrace Access Passes, as well as a race bib and timing chip for the festival’s competitions (see below). Activity Passes to experience the Whitewater Center’s 30+ available outdoor activities, as well as food and beverage options, can be purchased online or on-site.
Whether you participate in one race or all 35+, the Tuck Fest registration is a one-time flat fee that grants access to all races and competitions throughout the three day festival. Both the youth (9 & under) and adult (10 & above) Tuck Fest registration includes your participant bib, bracelet and Recover Brands shirt.
Race Registration Cost
- Pre-Registration for races and competitions is $40 – adults and $30 – youth. Pre-Registration is available through September 29.
- Day-of Registration for races and competitions is $45 – adults and $35 – youth. Day-of Registration will be available at Tuck Fest (t-shirt not guaranteed).
- Timing Chips are an optional add-on during registration for $10. See below for details on chip-timed events.
Tuck Fest t-shirts are only guaranteed for participants registered by September 20th. Tuck Fest medals will be given to the top three Overall Male/Female competitors for each event, in addition to various giveaways from Tuck Fest sponsors.
Tuck Fest hoodies will be available as a registration add-on for $35 plus tax.
A number of Tuck Fest races are chip-timed (Click HERE for a list of chip-timed events). This is an optional add-on during the registration process. If you would like to receive a timing chip (vs. self-timing) and see your results online, please select this additional option in the Tuck Fest registration process.
Packet pick-up and day-of registration will be held in the Conference Center at the following times:
- Thursday, September 30 | 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Friday, Oct 1 | 7:30am – 8:00pm
- Saturday, Oct 2 | 6:30am – 7:30pm
- Sunday, Oct 3 | 7:00am – 3:00pm